Prajita Sharma Nepal
- Working at Norvic International Hospital from 2018
- Worked as a Physiotherapist in Sahara Care Hospital, Maharajgunj, Kathmandu, Nepal from 17th July, 2015 to 1st January, 2018.
- Worked as Intern at Govt Wenlock District Hospital ,Mangalore
- Worked as Intern at Capitano Homes for Elderly, Mangalore
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Bachelors in Physiotherapy from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Attended the “53st Annual Conference of IAP” held at Shimla
- International Workshop on “Power of Dry Needling “in 2014
- Awarded 3rd Prize in Poster presentation titled “PHYSIOTHERAPY'S RELATIONSHIP AND CONTRIBUTION TO GLOBAL PUBLIC HEALTH ISSUE” in the 53rd Annual conference of I.A.P. 2015, Shimla.